Encouraging others is a way to spread happiness and katespencer17 did that for me today. Thank you Kate. She nominated me for The One Lovely Blog Award.
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow blogger who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with their viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
7 things about me
- I like Nascar and Hockey
- I drink about 8 cups of coffee a day
- My favorite shoes are Merrills with Vibram soles
- My favorite way to travel is by motorcycle
- I have a cat named Izzy
- One of my many hobbies is photography
- I don’t want to get married
I chose four blogs to nominate because each of these writers in some way speaks to me about a subject which brings me joy and inspiration.
I hope my readers will take a few moments and check out their work.